Sonography is safe, rapid and reliable imaging technique investigation for internal organs, blood vessels and soft tissues. This investigation can be performed for adults as well as children. It is advised to starve for 4-6 hours before the intended investigation. Urologic ultrasound is performed with patient‘s full bladder.
In our centre sonography investigations are performed to children as well (for example, brain sonography through fontanelle, sonography of infant‘s coxa (hip) joint).
Pictures are done if needed.
You will spend less time with other specialists if you get an abdominal ultrasonography done once a year for prophylaxis.
- Complete sonography ultrasound
- Abdominal ultrasonography
- Sonography ultrasound of one abdonimal organ
- Ultrasound of blood vessels in the neck region
- Ultrasound of urinary tract
- Vascular Doppler ultrasound
- Breast ultrasound
- Thyroid ultrasound
- One joint sonography
- Sonography of infant‘s coxa (hip) joints
- One region soft tissue, lymph nodes ultrasound
- Sonography of the salivary glands